• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anaglyph warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i've found a way to play warcraft and many other games with 3d glaces.
download the program here

image(537).jpg

Level 6
Hehe its awesome!

Also I've made a virus scan of the setup file and here's the result:
Here :D

EDIT:

I was wondering if this works with the new 3D glasses that haven't Blue and Red:
reald-3d-glasses.jpg

aka Real D Glasses, used on cinema.

Warcraft III (iZ3D at its best!)

Seems like Warcraft III works perfect with their software :D

This is the most awesome software I ever seen, imagine playing Deadspace, Resident Evil or Fallout 3, that kind of scary games, with 3D glasses, OMG!

Level 13
there are some other things like iz3d and ati 3D dlp but i don't know what glaces or thing you need for them
as for the ones used in the cinema they use filters that can't be used on a normal screen and needs a projector

i think shutterglasses are the best and you'll get the right software with the shutter glasses i gues

Status
Not open for further replies.