• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! Sound only play once bug and black icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I think my Warcraft is broken somehow.
Most sounds (on custom maps) are only played once and they gone. I'm pretty sure it's only the 3d one because i still can hear global sounds.
And most icons are black. It's all black, no border or anything.
Those things happen on most maps.

Any way to fix it without re-download the game? :p

I copied my warcraft to other laptop, the sound still bugged but the icons are normal.

Last edited:
Level 15
I’m playing battlestadium don (anime map :p)
I think mine still 1.30.1
No one else have this problem. And I tried to play with my old copy version 1.27 and it works perfectly.

Level 15
I reintall my Warcraft and it still bugged -_-
Is somehow FMOD not support my laptop? But I can play HoTS normally. And the black icons are still there...

edit: I delete all Blizzard Entertainment keys in registry editor and the icons work properly now. Only the sound now...
edit2: I copy my warcraft to ither laptop and the sound still bugged. I tried to play the older version of the map and it works fine. ...

Last edited:
Level 15
I guest it’s just 1.30 bug but my friends didnt realized it :p
Kinda lazy to redownload again, so no Xd
Just consider this case’s closed

Status
Not open for further replies.