• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AN Ingenous new A.I. program released to the worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
yo, well....i need a master programer to read this and comply: I NEED SOME ONE TO MAKE A PROGRAM THAT CAN ACCESS WARCRAFT 3 AND MAKE [me] BECOME CONTROLLED BY THE A.I. [using the scripts]. well, i have hought hard about this, ad have realized that it is possible [by using the default hotkeys] for the A.I. to build/create units. i just need a program [a program sort of like a trojan horse, where it can control your computer and make stuff happen.] Hmmm, i dont really have the tools or the knowledge of program creation, but if you could obtain a [trojan horse] program and modify it without damaging your pc, the it might work...just my input.....so, is anyone up for the challenge? its long and rewarding hard work. trust me. oh, and dont charge $$ for it, the reward is in the responces. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.