• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

An easy trigger that wont work (cuz of event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Dead Trees
Events
Destructible - A destructible within (Playable map area) dies
Conditions
Actions
Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Dying destructible)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\NightElf\EntBirthTarget\EntBirthTarget.mdl
Unit - Create 1 Treant for (Owner of Kalaya) at (Position of (Dying destructible)) facing (Position of Kalaya)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Position of Kalaya)

I dunno what other event I could use (I cant use 'destructible dies' cuz then u have to select which destructible dies)

Level 4
I think I see the problem! When you pick "Destructible within region dies" it says at the bottom of the window that only the first 64 destructibles within the region are monitored for death! This is likly your promblem because you more than likly you have more than 64 destructibles in your map. If this is not the issue than I have no idea whats wrong with your trigger and can only wish you some good luck :D

Level 4
I have looked through the triggers and variables and can't seem to find anything that would work. Unless you turned all you trees into units and not destructibles then it would be pretty easy but I'm not even sure that can be done. Sry I could'nt help figure this out I'll try to think about it some more but at the moment I'm stumped :?

Level 4
You could probably turn them into units, unless you're harvesting from them...They still have the stand hit animation and stuff I think, when you change them to units.

Status
Not open for further replies.