• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo... I must be a daredevil to post poor picture at this section.

Aaanyway, I took an attempt to draw a face, heres how it looks.
Please note that I did not used a tablet to draw this, and Im too lazy to draw the neck.
attachment.php

The gap between two eyes is weird, yes. Very blurry, yes. Other than that?

Attachments

• Man.jpg
    Man.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 377
Level 5
I think it's much too blurry, but it's pretty decent. The eyes are the best part, and that's very important. If you added colour to them, they'd look almost real!

The nose bridge, yeah, it's too wide; but it gives a certain alien look, so that's not so bad. lol. Remember that the space between the eyes is equal to the lenght of an eye, traditionally.

idk what other advice I can give you since I have 0 experience in drawing with tablets and I'm but an amateur when it comes to pencil and paper. Persistence is key so keep'em coming!

TDR

TDR

Level 18
You have birthdays and stuff, ask your parents for one :). The tablet I still own (wacom intuos 3 - one of the best tablets ever <3) was bought to me by my folks, but that was almost 9 years ago.
And that makes you more tired rather than lazy, doesn't it? :p Anyway, you shouldn't have to excuse yourself like that in the future, it's just a drawing among many others to come, it doesn't matter, the next ones will be better. Just keep on drawing more and more. :)

Level 16
1. I will.
2. Im still a kid. I dont have my own money.
3. I guess I didnt explain the time I was doing that. It was 4 am during that time I was incredibly sleepy. Therefore what I meant is "Lazy because sleepy?".

1.for the money
2.for the show
3.to get ready
4.now go cat, go!
lol just blue suede shoes, Elvis presley song
aaanyways, that's somewhat descent but it's too blurry and focus on drawing a better hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.