• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

an amazon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
According to female game armor logic she is invincible
Someone had to say it ;)
Anyway, nice picture, eyes could use a bit more work, the eyelashes are weird and the right eye looks smaller.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Haha, so true!
Aye, I agree, the eyes look weird.. I haven't quite gotten around to fixing this yet, but I will.. I will.. just need that extra spare time. Studying is hard work!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Everyone's beloved butt is about to be gone..

Right, so I'm in the process of polishing this piece, and I've decided to add a lot of new pieces of armour. Believe it or not, but I never intended for this piece to be about a female butt - the only reason I left her bare ass like that was because I was incredibly satisfied with how her skin turned out, the first attempt at drawing skin in Painter ended up quite miserable *ahem* ..

Here's a quick sketch-over showing what I intend to do.

AmazonUpdatePreview.jpg

Additionally, I'll be making changes to her face and possibly her hair. If I find the time and courage to start working on a background, I will do so as well, but for now I'll stick with the amazon. I'm most likely going to rework the other illustrations in my DeviantArt gallery as well.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

No, of course it won't be transparent, I've just sketched the lines for how I intend to make the armour.

Update:

AmazonUpdatePreview2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well, it's the same piece, constantly progressing, so I guess that justifies a bump!

I'm nearing finish with the third instance of this drawing:

Amazon-WIP13.png

Constructive criticism appreciated!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

New update!

Amazon-WIP24.png

Mainly polish and additional pylons details needed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.