• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ambulance

Yey its Ambulance ^^

*the rotating beacons and lights are in spell animation so you need to use triggers to turn it on!

Give credits if you use it in your map!
DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission!
Have fun!!!

*Added Death event object

Keywords:
car, vehicle, ambulance.
Contents

Ambulance (Model)

Reviews
16:41, 11th Jan 2009 Pyritie: Needs a death sound event object. 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

16:41, 11th Jan 2009
Pyritie: Needs a death sound event object.

23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 34
The sirene must be activated by triggers? A shame, I think it's more handy if you can activate the sirene by an alternate, if you get what I mean.

Works good for me, 4,4/5.

Level 34
[Grabs his English-Modeler dictionary]

Think of the alternate of the Illidan model, like that.

Hey dude, you don't háve to do thís, you know.

Level 2
I think you should flip the word AMBULANCE on the skin so that at least two of the words are facing the right way. Right now only one of the three (and not even the front) is facing right o_O

Level 3
wow you should do an entire doodad collection of Modern city models, with file sizes like this you couldn't have a ton of your models but if you make some that are 40KB and under then were talking! GJ 4/5

Level 3
Very good work! Seems exactly like an ambulance. I don't know where to use it, so it is pretty sad for me :p

Keep working that good!

Level 9
Other great model!By skraaab!!!=D

10/5
There's something that maybe you can help me:I love your models but i can't import almost all of them like the police car,the fire truck,the ford falcon and this one!Can you help me out because i really love your cars models and i now how to import models!!=(

Please help me!!!

Level 25
Other great model!By skraaab!!!=D

10/5
There's something that maybe you can help me:I love your models but i can't import almost all of them like the police car,the fire truck,the ford falcon and this one!Can you help me out because i really love your cars models and i now how to import models!!=(

Please help me!!!

there
How to import the model Ambulance

Level 5
Hi,
really nice work and very important for my map (you will see).

But i have a problem with this (and only with this) model:
I nearly can't click it ingame. (it's equal what i do in object-editor)
Always when i want to pick the ambulance, i have to make a box round it.

Perhaps someone has an idea, where the problem could be?

greetz

Level 25
Can you add an animation tag so the lights will blink during the walk and stand animation instead of or in addition to the spell animation?
Something like "Stand alternate", "Walk alternate" and "Death Alternate"?
I would rate higher if you could update this model.

Level 25
Can you add an animation tag so the lights will blink during the walk and stand animation instead of or in addition to the spell animation?
Something like "Stand alternate", "Walk alternate" and "Death Alternate"?
I would rate higher if you could update this model.

Man, this model is more then 11 years old. I don't have the source files and I don't use tools other then 3ds max 5.

Level 25
Man, this model is more then 11 years old. I don't have the source files and I don't use tools other then 3ds max 5.
:(
Maybe you could merge the Spell and Walk animation with the War3Model editor or in the MDL file?
Is there any tool for animation mergers?
Then you get a "walk alternate" animation.
Then I just have to rename the spell animation to "stand alternate" and it is done.