• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with Skrab Vehicle Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Anyone else experiencing trouble with these models by skrab?

Ford
Ambulance
Firetruck

I can't get the Ambulance or Ford to show up in game no matter what I set the model or texture paths to. The Firetruck shows up if you set the model path to models\firetruck.mdx, but for some reason you can't select it at all without doing a click and drag.

Its real shame because they are visually really nice, I'd like to get them working if I can. Maybe I am just doing it wrong but I have never had these problems with many other imported models before.

If anyone can help me figure out what paths to set for everything (The ones in the txt file don't work), as well as why I can't select the Firetruck, that would be appreciated. I tried PMming skrab, still waiting for a reply.

Level 6
Follow the Import tutorial and the models will work ingame.
About selecting problems.. hmm there was a problem with BoundsRadius and I fixed that. I also attached a test map and you can export models from there.

Cool, thanks Skrab. I don't really get why the models don't show up in mine though, I followed the tutorial to the dot and I even have the same paths as yours.

Thanks a bunch though!

Status
Not open for further replies.