• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amazing Disapearing Beacons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a few beacons, just copies of the default beacons in the editor to mark some key positions and awards some bonus resources for holding them. There are 9 ponits in all, but 3 of them are causing me trouble while 6 work just fine. For whatever reason, shortly after taking over these beacons the beacons themselves just die. I am at a total loss as to why. I even remade the units from scratch and got the same result.

The first trigger shows one of the capture commands. The second is the only other trigger than uses the units, the one that rewards holding them. Any clues?

West Takes West Mins
Events
Unit - Any Unit Enters West Minerals
Local Variables
Conditions
Actions
General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
If
And
Conditions
(Owner of Mineral Beacon (Terran Small) [87.97, 27.99]) != 1
Or
Conditions
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) == 1
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) == 2
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) == 3
Then
Unit - Change ownership of Mineral Beacon (Terran Small) [87.97, 27.99] to player 1 and Change Color
Unit - Change ownership of Mineral Beacon (Terran Small) [87.97, 32.08] to player 2 and Change Color
Unit - Change ownership of Mineral Beacon (Terran Small) [88.02, 24.09] to player 3 and Change Color
Else

Unit Group - Pick each unit in (Mineral Beacon (Terran Small) units in (Any units in (Entire map) owned by player Any Player matching Excluded: Missile, Dead, Hidden, with at most Any Amount) owned by player Any Player matching Excluded: Missile, Dead, Hidden, with at most Any Amount) and do (Actions)
Actions
Player - Modify player (Owner of (Picked unit)) Minerals: Add 5

Status
Not open for further replies.