• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Am I being ambitious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys

just wondering if i'm crazy: look at the list of maps/campaigns I have half started/half finshed (mostly the former):

Azure Hero Defence -- Cross between Enfo's, Gladiators and Azure Tower Defence
Borts TD (for lack of a better name) started off as a Maul clone, now is getting very different, but still am lacking a good map design
Fleet Wars The game of naval battles on the oceans of Azeroth.. everyone gets ships :) and u harvest from schools of fish/coral reefs...
Crazy Horse's CTF Also for lacking a better name.. started this one today.. will be a bit like an AoS map crossed with CTF
Bombing Run Inspired by the CTF idea, this will be a copy of bombing run from the UT series. Red Team Fumbled.
WarCraft Strike You get warcraft mods for CS... why not vice-versa? I'm only going to make de_dust1 and de_aztec tho..
LOTR The complete LOTR campaign, with totally new models for every single unit. So far am 5% through one map's terrain and dont know how to model...
the Wheel of Time While i'm into fantasy epics, why not this one? :? channelling spells... shields.... linking mages... two different types of magic :S scary stuff

Well, i think i'm crazy. anyone else?
what other people out there have crazy plans, and if so, what may they be?

Bort

Level 14
Yes...but I don't sing or dance (thank god). I just write the music (they call it "the beats") for my friend...who does the singing and/or dancing...and he looks like Amarion from B2K, and dances like Usher...well..if Usher and Michael Jackson had a baby, and it learned to dance, that would be the way my friend dances.

Level 3
U think that is crazy look at this

Redwall:a lort type game based on redwall i stoped it becuase im lacking models
______ campian:lacking a name mainlyi was making this when i found out when i was done i made the frist map too small and i had to restart
Bnet Expereince:i just started it a few minutes ago and all i need to do is finish triggers this is a cinmatic of how a basic bnet game is it should be very funny i was inpired to make this from the bnet expereince on sc
Projects in planing stage
Operation War3 Freedom:this is a melee type game where your enemy will be very though and has spawns and every thing will have plenty of options to kill your enemy and not just one way
the sims:A typre of real life where u can build your house,grow up, u need to sleep eat play go to the bathroom etc., and u can advance in ur job
__________:lacking a title this is a game that will be like squad support on Sc

Status
Not open for further replies.