• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Altar of the Spider

An animated building for the Undead, or possibly for Nerubians. Uses all ingame textures, has a built in portrait. Was based off of the Altar of Darkness. Also, on the build animation (as shown), it makes use of the undead shared birth model.

Animations:

Build
Stand
Stand Work
Death
Decay

Though I cannot stop you editting the model without permission, I would be pleased if you would ask if you wish to. Also, please give credits if you make use of it.

Keywords:
Spider, Undead, Nerubian, Building, Obelisk, Frozen, Statue, Tomb, Altar
Contents

Altar of the Spider (Model)

Reviews
12:41, 2nd Nov 2008 Pyritie: Poly count is WAY too high. Reduce to about 800 or so. 7th Nov 2008 Pyritie: Bah screw it.
Level 3
I just made an icon for it, just tought i should tell you here.
Gonna upload it now...

EDIT: I need your permission to make the icon approvable, it's currently rejected. Well, only if you do wish to give me permission of course. :)

Last edited: