• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alpha, sc1, scrapped and hidden models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - like probably almost every single wc3-to-sc2 mapmaker out there, the sc2 editor is like trying to learn Martian or something. I've been slaving away on the thing trying to find those promised sc1 models to take a look at them, but I just can't find them. Has anyone found them? Are they actually there? Are the alpha version of some models still there (like the alpha spine crawler)? Are the scrapped units there?

Does anyone know? :S

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Not all SC1 units are currently in SC2. It is guessed that more will be added each expansion. The zerg one will add the remaining missing zerg units while protoss likewise.
I advise you use what is available for now. There are more civilian and human models than you can ever use in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.