• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KK Infested Alpha Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there.

I have been working on a infested survivor mission mod for some time now. That works a little like Left 4 Dead in starcraft view :)
You will start as an alone surviving marine that has to fight your way through infested and missions to get to safety. There will be alot of weapons and equipments to pickup on the way. And there will be many types of infested walking randomly around in the city. And a day cycle that change the infested at night time. So be sure to find a good place to defence ;)
Its a multi-player mod. And the alpha map is for up to 3 players. The more players the more mobs on the map. If a player dies he will come back as an infested to hunt the other players. For every mission that is done you will gain rewards.

As said its an alpha and i need some ppl. to test it and come back with feedback and bugs. And good ideas are also very welcome. The test map is a TEST map so that time has not been used on map details and map events. it will come on the real map.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To test the map:

Start Sc2. Create a multiplayer game. Search "KK Infested Alpha". (Or just "KK"). Start the game.

If you add computer players in the lobby. you can add npc. to help you ingame. But the more players on the map the more mobs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You can add me to the frind list if you whant to play or come with ideas. Or just post in here with you feedback or bugs.

kongkim.199

And thx all hope you like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.