• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Almost finished with my map need a model - Marvel Comics Scorpion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here is a good picture of him.
http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/Scorpion.gif

I don't want the water dripping from him or the scraps of spiderman costume - just him.
I would like him to have closed fist. I would like for him to be able to punch with his fist, hit with his tail, and shoot projectiles from his tail. An Icon with him would be nice too if you want to make one.
I am finishing a footmen vs grunts style map within the next month and I will use him in it as a hero and give you credit.
If there is anything you want from me to make this model please let me know.

Last edited:
Level 4
Scorpion.gif

ScorpionLogoPic.gif

Scorpy.gif

ScorpionFrontGreen.gif

newscorpion1.gif

Scorpion-statue.jpg

scorpion.jpg

SCORPION%20FIGURINE.jpg

Heres a couple more pictures - I want this guy bad.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well I have started working with a gmax model editor trying to figure stuff out, but im light years away from being able to make this guy - anyone want to give him a shot ?

Level 4
Ya, thanks, I don't know how to animate or make anything more then a simplistic model using cubes and spheres - vertexes are over my head at least till I get some more time to learn more about them. I can make the icon but I don't know how to do the portrait.

Level 5
ok here is it with texture...
im kinda noob with textures =x
if you're able to find a better person to make textures, do so...
well, i did my best XD

Level 4
well, i did my best XD

I think I can fix the skin - does it have animations ? By the way your doing a great job.

Level 4
well, i did my best XD

Hey man your progress so far has looked awesome - just wondering if your still on it - if its giving you problems I can pick up where your at and try to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.