• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODELER NEEDED-only 1 model+CREDITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey modelers, lately ive been trying to finish my map 'Final Fantasy Finale' map but i dont have a Kimahri model.

For those of your who dont know who he is ill tell u a lil bit about him in this paragraph, if u know him u can skip this. Kimahri is an outcast of the Ronso tribe, who are half men, half lion, and he always carries his lancer around and also bears the shame of having a broken horn. He is light blue in color and has a lions tail.

For anyone who didnt know, Dota allstars's Azrwraith-Phantom lancer was based off Kimahri, the creater just didnt go the extra effort to add a tail and some proper armour that he wears.

which is where i want you to come in. I have the skin, and model needed to create azwraith but i dont think thats really useful cuz wat im about to say will be too complicated. I reckon it would be best if someone could for example open up Grom Hellscream in their model maker and just simply give him a tail or something like that and make him more like the pictures below. And then i can send u the Azwraith skin via whichever way u want and u can edit that to fit his tail and BINGO! we're done. This isnt a big request just complicated one. Thanks if anyone can help :) i will give huge credits to u in my map.

Heres some pictures of him
wallpaper-final-fantasy-x-kimahri001-1024.jpg
kimahri.jpg

KimahriRonso_JetZero.jpg
kimahri_ffx_web.jpg
10-kimahri-a.jpg

Level 4
yeah i have the kimahri SKIN, but everyone is kinda off, the way the model works, is different from a normal skin.

the actual file ive got is a skin that fits on grom hellscream and a model of a spear/lancer that replaces groms axe making it look more like kimahri but all i want is a edited model of grom hellscream, that has a tail and no shoulder pads, but instead i want him to have those golden feathers instead of his shoulder pad, so yeah all i really need is a model based off grom hellscream that has a tail and the golden feathers.

if u think ur up to the challenge, just add me on msn ([email protected]) and ill send u the files for u to have a go with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.