• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AllStarZ Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
But here it is.

screenie2sp3.png

Its the terrain I made for the map I'm working on.

Level 32
So Far, So Good

As Tonks said, more zoomed in pics would be helpful. I'm personally a big fan of in-game screenshots as well.

As Rui said, More doodads! Pimp that turf!

[off-topic] I don't foresee this thread being buried in our graveyard so I have renamed it for you.

Level 3
It was for the RP map that is based off of ERP, which in turn was based off another map. Its not completely done yet, and I'm going to add more variation. But I feel that I've used up too many doodads on the trees. I am working on WEU, but I prefer to reduce doodads to reduce loading times and make it easier for lower performance comps. I intend in other words, to make this playable and not look like total shit.

Last edited:
Level 3
AHHHH!!!! cliffs the horror, btw dont use cliffs. put some plants in the forests, like shrubs, flowers, ect. once you do that please give us another screen shop to tell you what we think.

Level 8
AHHHH!!!! cliffs the horror, btw dont use cliffs. put some plants in the forests, like shrubs, flowers, ect. once you do that please give us another screen shop to tell you what we think.

Well, you can use cliffs, but you need to use them right, otherwhise it'll look horrible all the way long.

Zoomed pictures wanted ?

Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.