• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance AND Horde? Or Just Horde?

Horde & Alliance? Or just Horde first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Our focus is set on Kalimdor and the Horde in general. We have more Horde content finished or almost finished than we do of Alliance content. There's a slight chance we might push to get the Human race playable with three Horde races, but it here's out proposition:

A) We finish up with Orc, Troll, and Tauren and release the BETA publicly.

B) We finish up with Orc, Troll, Tauren, and Human, then release the BETA publicly. This method will probably be significantly longer, probably.

Level 6
well. i also vote both i whant the beta to be finish fast :) but also whant to play human :p

Level 25
Thanks for everyone's input so far! I appreciate how the community involves itself with the mod by providing their opinions, ideas, and advice. So far the majority of the poll is in favor of "For the Horde." So, Horde it is, unless the poll manages to change soon. Will close the thread and poll in a few days or weeks if the opinion of the poll does not change.

Thanks again everyone!

Level 5
Honestly I vote to release it as fast as possible, this is allready a huge project and every day I check this section and say to myself "I beg you, tell me he posted a download link =[" but I don't honestly care how incomplete it is, just looking around with a character around the map would be excitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.