• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yes, Alien was a very good movie ^.^, I think bungi stole a few of their idea's from alien, like, in the movie one of the guy goes

"come on men, we're getting paid by the hour."

And there is something like that in halo on the 3rd lvl, I believe.

Level 5
I like your taste in movies :D . Aliens is one of the best movies made to date, and is my personal favourite. Alien, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection were all good movies too. Alot of people say Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection were bad movies, but I think they were just misunderstood. People didn't like Alien 3 because they said it was too depressing and the characters were too shallow. Well, it was meant to be depressing because it was meant to be the last movie in the series, and to show that not all journeys have happy endings. And the character problem was because of the greedy studios at Fox. If you watch the director's cut edition, there's alot more character developement that really helps with the story. Fox studios cut it all out because they wanted a quick pased action movie like u]Aliens[/u]. All in all, I think Alien 3 was just ahead of its time, and would have been more appreciated nowadays (this fact is present because it has sold more on video than any other Alien movie). And I don't really understand what problems people had with Alien Resurrection. I think alot of people just want something to complain about :p .

Level 3
I think all alien movie is a great movie, but still i loved predator more than alien.
Exspecially predator 2. That black guy is cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.