• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Vs Predator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Has anyone played Alien Vs Predator 2 from 2002? I just got it, and it owns. I played the older one a couple years ago and loved it, so I got the new (well not really) one and it's awesome. You can get a demo off of a few sites. It's graphics were amazing back then, but they kind of suck now. The gameplay is awesome, and the sounds are amazing. They really need to make another.

Level 12
Yup, its a great game.
I used to play it all the time. even entered a few clans/leagues. But its just to old now, the multiplayer is brilliant but gets screwed up, because of the phantom shots (where you kill someone on your comp, but server dopesnt register it due to a timegap).

I hope they make an avp3.

Level 34
Wtf kind of thread is this`? Some old game you just discovered. What kind of thing is that to make a thread about. I played RA2 some years ago.
Then don't post. I played a game, enjoyed it, and was curious if anyone else has played it. I see no reason to flame me.

@Fulla: My CD key seems to be screwed. It worked when I put it in the registration, and I can host, but I cannot join games. :\

Never had a phantom shot yet, but it does have a number of bugs. I hate how someone is far away and still meleeing you. In their screen they are up close to you. This happens in a lot of melee games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.