1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Aliden Perenolde

Submitted by Sxar
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Aliden Perenolde
Ruler of the Syndicate, King of Alterac

Son of Aiden Perenolde, King of Alterac, Aliden lived in a land of conflict with the pain of being called traitor due his father decisions in second war. He ruled over the Syndicate since his father left and expect recover his homeland of the claws of the Ogre Stonemaul.

[​IMG]
WoW model don't make justice of him...

Based Model Used: Blood Elf Rogue by JesusHipster
Blood Elf Rogue
Up: Added shield. Fix head Animations.
Request: If someone can put a functional cape on him I'll upload a hodie version orz tysm!
Contents

Aliden Perenolde (Model)

Portrait (Provisional) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
The proportions are very off for a much bulkier human (in comparison to a Bloodelf). There a some parts with very badly stretched textures - neck and lower back. The head might also need some alignment because the neck stretches to much upwards....
  1. GolluM_KoMe

GolluM_KoMe

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    There are obvious problems with the head not matching the body, but the walk animation is really smooth, I love it :)
    Be careful, you have some weird names for stand animations (99999) and your stand is (I guess) a Stand Ready animation

2. Blood Raven

Blood Raven

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As far as I can tell the animations are wow rips from male bloodelf, although they kinda fit his character.

3. Letgoit2

Letgoit2

Resources:
    Resources:
    why not give him 2 daggers or an shield on his empty arm?

4. Sxar

Sxar

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Rogues don't wear shields, however in beta version of WoW they did it. I can add it and upload all versions. I still requesting a cape for him orz

Indeed, they are from WoW, the animations 99999 instead "alternated stand" is just because the change in animations is really bad. a few seconds is in stand ready then change to stand alternate. Maybe there should be a way to solve this insue but I don't know how to do it yet.

5. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The proportions are very off for a much bulkier human (in comparison to a Bloodelf).
    There a some parts with very badly stretched textures - neck and lower back.
    The head might also need some alignment because the neck stretches to much upwards.

Setting to awaiting update until issues are resolved.