• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Akame Ga Kill! (Hack & Slash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenonoth Presents

Akame Ga Kill! - [Hack & Slash]
(Chaosrealm and Hiveworkshop Exclusive)

wyJJmuIVDE0-3qkLrekrdOL91BDlsrYT5xh3-OYmWTE85K7ORBdu1qVGupsLj4ct_KEpmqI=s630-fcrop64=1,146e0000d413bfaf

"Akame Ga Kill is a hack and slash-type map based on the popular anime: Akame Ga Kill!"

- Features-

Features
• 2 Unique Heroes with their 2 upgraded forms
• Achievements
• 3 Difficulties to choose from
- Story-
Story
"Akame and Kurome make it to the Empire's bastion, they must make their way into the Emperor's fortress, assassinate him, the prime minister and put an end to their reign of tyranny."

- Gameplay Screenshots -

PIC.jpg

PIC2.jpg

PIC3.jpg

- Credits -
Credits
Credits given in Game!
TEST THE MAP, GIVE NITPICKING REVIEWS!

Attachments

• Akame Ga Kill.w3x
    7.1 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I am a huge fan of the anime, so I got a keen interest in this.

However, the doodads do not suit the anime style characters.

@Chaosy
, thanks a lot for the reply, I really hoped you gave a better review, about the doodads..what do you suggest I do?

Also, everyone.. I need a very detailed/nitpicking review about my map if you would so wish to help me with it, I'll give +Rep to anyone who'd help me out ofc.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
It was not intended to be a review.
Just my thoughts without actually playing it.

It's extremely rare for me to download a wc3 map. It pretty much needs to be DC material.

edit: okay not true, it happens that I download maps that are not DC material. But most of the time I run through them with whosyourdaddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.