• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Digimon Adventure 01 - [Dungeon Crawler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenonoth Presents

Digimon Adventure 01 - [Dungeon Crawler]
(Chaosrealm and Hiveworkshop Exclusive)

todoslosdigimon.jpg

"Digimon Adventure 01 is a dungeon-crawling type minigame based on the popular anime of digimon"

- Features-

Features
• 7 Unique Heroes with their 7 upgraded champion forms
• Achievements
• 3 Difficulties to choose from
• 4 Shops
- Story-
Story
"The digi-destined and their fellow digimon are stuck on File Island, as they commence their journey they're repeatedly attacked by Devimon's minions, it falls to you to stop Devimon's schemes of controlling the island."

- Gameplay Screenshots -

OGYFIxZ.jpg

PcjHrPc.jpg

WeOTkQU.jpg

- Credits -
Credits
- Chaosrealm staff
- Kofi_Banan - (Phone Booth)
- BlackSebastian - (Railway)
- eubz - (Tree)
- Zeatherann - (Border)

Last edited:
well i was doing an digimon orpg game... if you are interested to gather resources and do one project!
here is my old project
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/digimon-world-new-age-252454/

if you interested pm me!

Sure, I'll consider it once I finish this one.

Map is now in testing mode.....
So?.. where are ya'll map reviewers who rant on other player's maps in pending section when you can't even make a map yourself?...need reviewers, and testers if possible for me map (Nitpicking review, single flaw-type of review) please.

- Map posted above.

Level 10
I chose Agumon
Things I found/Suggestions:
  • You should add some Digimon music, It will make the player feel more like they are in the Digital World.
  • When purchasing items, it shows a lumber icon, when you have a custom Icon in the top resource bar.
  • There are no signature moves, Pepper Breath, Blue Blaster, Electro Shocker, etc
  • The price of the Helm of Brutality costs too much (1000 Gold 200 Lumber)
  • All the deaths are awkward, you should make all creeps explode on death and find a good delete style model (pixel particle scatter/dissolve) to add as the special death.
  • When you defeat Kuwagamon, the camera should shake or something, I just teleport to the bottom of the cliff and I "apparently" fell, you should make a cinematic for things like that.
  • There is no respawn, You should warn the player that there is only one life, or you should boot the player with defeat message.
  • It's too hard to continue in single player when you reach the Monochromemon area, they never stop chasing you and there is no way to get back the Beginning Village.
  • You need to spice up the Quests, all they are is kill this, then kill that. Some examples are, Find a cure for so and so, collect this many things, take this item to so and so in this amount of time, bring back thingy from this place, etc.
  • Terrain needs improvement, if you are going to import a custom tree, don't use the WC3 Ashtenvale tree, they quality conflicts and makes the terrain look weird.
  • Give an indication of when the player will Digivole.
  • I don't think Digimon drink beer.

I chose Agumon
Things I found/Suggestions:
  • You should add some Digimon music, It will make the player feel more like they are in the Digital World.
  • When purchasing items, it shows a lumber icon, when you have a custom Icon in the top resource bar.
  • There are no signature moves, Pepper Breath, Blue Blaster, Electro Shocker, etc
  • The price of the Helm of Brutality costs too much (1000 Gold 200 Lumber)
  • All the deaths are awkward, you should make all creeps explode on death and find a good delete style model (pixel particle scatter/dissolve) to add as the special death.
  • When you defeat Kuwagamon, the camera should shake or something, I just teleport to the bottom of the cliff and I "apparently" fell, you should make a cinematic for things like that.
  • There is no respawn, You should warn the player that there is only one life, or you should boot the player with defeat message.
  • It's too hard to continue in single player when you reach the Monochromemon area, they never stop chasing you and there is no way to get back the Beginning Village.
  • You need to spice up the Quests, all they are is kill this, then kill that. Some examples are, Find a cure for so and so, collect this many things, take this item to so and so in this amount of time, bring back thingy from this place, etc.
  • Terrain needs improvement, if you are going to import a custom tree, don't use the WC3 Ashtenvale tree, they quality conflicts and makes the terrain look weird.
  • Give an indication of when the player will Digivole.
  • I don't think Digimon drink beer.

Thanks a lot for that review DEE-BO, honestly..If I could give you 1000 reputation I would, clearly the best critic I could ever think about.. yet .. the only thing I can't make happen is the Digimon Music due to my map size..but overall thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.