1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Aim for Blood

Submitted by Darkfang
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
An icon Ive made for a game, it never got used, hope you find it useful, give credits if used. Tell me if you use them, I like opinions and comments too.
Contents

Aim for Blood (Icon)

1. San

San

Icon Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The empty spaces make it look awkward in my opinion, perhaps you could fill them up with something?

2. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It would dull the main figure, sometimes less is more, besides I see this more fitting for an item or a passive.

3. San

San

Icon Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    My main concern is that how the main figure does not fill the space in a good way, but sulking on the bottom right.
    You could try to reposition it so the arrowhead is nearer to the corner, just like how you did in your other icons.
    upload_2017-9-24_10-23-15.png
    It may be a minor issue but I think it do make a difference.