• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] AI Revival Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone, I have one odd bug. This is not my frist time to make maps and AI I m doing it since 2009 but this happened to me for the frist time...
I made custom map with custom hero and spells... I made ai in ai editor, ai trains workers and build tower perfectly but when Hero dies Ai doesnt revive it even if I put Frist Hero in Ai Editor before workers... I dont know why and I fixed it with trigger with Hero revival but then another bug is there, AI doesnt completly use hero because when I turn on Share Vision AI doesnt learn spells on hero so basically it doesnt use hero even before or after he dies... I have impoted all data to Ai editor from my object editor so that is not a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.