• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AI Not Working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys, I'm not sure if it was 'cos of world editor or something, but the Computer wont do anything on any map, even pre-made and the normal campaigns! ( e.g. usually in a normal melee map ( not made by someone, undead does nothing, human and orc only gains gold (no building) and night elf only gains lumber) Does anyone know why this is happening?

{EDIT}
Hey Guys, I'm not sure if it was 'cos of world editor or something, but the Computer ai wont do anything on any map, even pre-made and the normal campaigns! ( e.g. usually in a normal melee map ( not made by someone, undead does nothing, human and orc only gains gold (no building) and night elf only gains lumber) Does anyone know why this is happening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Oops, sorry that i posted it twice (i made an error so i thought i could go back to new thread, i'll delete it)

Wc3 relies on files in the main wc3 file where the game is started so you can copy and re paste the file and will be like you nether deleted anything. If you are missing an AI file if you can check another computer that has Wc3 on it check if it hase a file yours doesnt and copy and paste it onto your one(remember text files are useless to Wc3). If not just reinstall Wc3:p.

Level 2
For some reason i cant find the disc anywhere so i don't know which files are missing. could you please name ALL the files in the C:\ProgramFiles(86x)WarcraftIII folder and to show proof (if you need it) that I did have the game can you please tell me how to uplload it. ty

Status
Not open for further replies.