• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ai for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI I am new to thi forum but i have a problem with my ai on my map. I am making a map for fun and wat i am trying to do is have like castle like towns and play agaisnt custom melee ai. but once i made the ai and imported it in when ever i try and play the map it crashes. i took the imported file out but stil it crashes when i try playing agasint ai. so i have to take out the ai trigger but i would really like to get it fixed so i can play agaisnt custom made ai. And can someone help me make a custom ai. i will upload the map asap. note i am only using the map for my own fun times. and i am still pretty nub at we

Level 2
the map i was sort of plaing with teh units and i forgot to delte them lol. feel free to delte the player 1 units but not the one in the castle. and the kind of ai i want is like i want the ai to only build peasants footman rifle preist knight and only the custom unit ones and i want there ai to have stronger attack patterns and contiune to build up not like the ones the original . thnx

Attachments

• Wereworld.w3x
    3.6 MB · Views: 73
Level 29
I'll see what to do...

EDIT:
I looked into the map and seems you didnt put any AI there, what is it you want?...

this?
and the kind of ai i want is like i want the ai to only build peasants footman rifle preist knight and only the custom unit ones and i want there ai to have stronger attack patterns and contiune to build up not like the ones the original . thnx

Last edited:
Level 2
Yes the map has no ai atm casue if i use ai warcraft 3 crashes. ANd the ai i want is just like a normal human ai but with only ground units and make them keep fighting and more harder than a normal ai. will u be making the ai by the ai editer casue i would like to look into ai and modify ai

Level 2
what i am trying to accomplish is make a melee map with custom units and i am planning to make castles as places where ai can compete for. I have made it so unis can climb walls and archer have really good range. and castle like towns would be its an area full of castle like doddad but there is an area in the castle area where people can build their own base. so imagine just a melee game but with more dodad and custom units and custom made hostiles which u strugle to get the castle from

Status
Not open for further replies.