• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Age of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yo. I'm a mod at gamingcraft.net, and I'm basically going around to all the major WC3 sites to publicize our map, Age of Myths. You may or may not have played it, or even heard of it, but basically, it's an AoS with custom spells and effects, skins, models, etc.

If you haven't heard of it, I really suggest you try it out. Come to GamingCraft.net and join up in the community, we're pretty welcoming and a nice bunch of dudes.

It's especially great to have new members now to help find new things to put into the currently-in-development Winter Edition, which will have completely new heroes, items, and a modified terrain.

Check it out. Custom skinners encouraged to show. Our main mapper is a great skinner, but it's great to have more willing to help.

Front Page
Newest Version - Download

Future features of Winter Edition include an advanced stamina system to truly affect how you play your hero, and (this is the biggie) EVERY hero has an alternate resource. I will get some screenshots and videos of progress asap.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hawk, your name sounds familiar. Were you on the old forums?

I can't think of any reason you were IP banned (unless you posted something ridiculous, in which case you should warn me lol). If you want, email me your info and I'll make you a new account.

@ Paladon - I'm not just looking for a skinner, I just felt like I should mention that. People can offer support by simply BEING there and being part of the community, making suggestions and helping to develop Winter Edition (after being active for a while you get bumped up so you can actually see what's going on and make hero suggestions etc.).

I'm pretty much doing this because I want more people coming in. However, another very viable reason is that some unsavory people with access to the map are making their own unofficial versions of it, and I want people joining the forums of the REAL AoM.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I remember this map. Wasn't the author villan, or something like that?

We're expecting some decent presentation here, though. If you can, improve the first post to include links.

This sounds more like a Roundtable thread than anything else, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.