• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Against Rome- Defense of the Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
the game against rome is copyrighted by jowood that was created in 2003, and people who made it have disapeared, and as jowood only HELPs and not WORK, so the game is pretty much DEAD.
( copy rights says- you may use it, as long as you dont mass produce, then use in economic benefit.)
so unless some one pay me to use these skin/models

i bet it will be fine...O_O

(i have purchased the original CD which that exist like only 30 copy or somethin from guy named Pxxxxx Stxxxx)

anyway...

masaber2/Against rome - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is my photobucket place were i got all the unit pics in that game (exept for civilians that collect resorce and build and turns in to army)

now, for map, i will think of later... as if i get my CD key back and get connection to BC XD

till then, i request for some model/skins

now, this is romans vs barbaric tribes.
these barbarians dont see problem of walking naked, so they pretty much barly wears cloth if they are range. pretty much their hair length is very long, males is normally to their the butt, female is about under the butt (specially female units were suprizingly revealing.... )

i will work on some if i get new PC, (since the model/skin creators posted here wont work)

(i think i labeled names for units)

teouton tribe (norwaein. the belivers of odin and etc. wear animal hides)

spear wench - i think troll head hunter in female human form, pale skin will do.
wolf skin cloths and clothing will be covering only nessesery parts very long hair down to middle of leg
illu_04_01_02_i05.gif

sword bearer- orc grunt with huge broad sword and wolf skin pants and long beard and hair.
illu_04_01_02_i02.gif

searvent of thor- footman with about 40 years older form with animal skins instead of plates with hammer not sword.
illu_04_01_02_i01.gif

slaughterer- grunt that looks like human. period.
illu_04_01_02_i03.gif

executer of thor- blade master(as he is only one with dual wep) and human form, and two blades in to two hammers(altho hammers are to be up and down, not right to left...)
illu_04_01_02_i04.gif

pristess of odin- female prist with no cape and barbaric form.
illu_04_01_02_i08.gif

horseman- kight with shield instead of flagpole, barbaric looking
illu_04_01_02_i07.gif

axe badisher- troll head hunter, just like spear wench, but its male and its axe they throw O_O
illu_04_01_02_i06.gif

teoutonic cheiften- death knight in barbaric form with axe.
illu_04_01_02_i09.gif

celtic tribe (british barbarians. wear cotten cloths)

female hunter- high elf archer and i wonder if you can make them switch weapon to sword in melee range instead of bows
illu_04_02_02_i03.gif

sword man- pretty much sword less foot man topless
illu_04_02_02_i04.gif

lance bearer- same as sword man, but spear instead
illu_04_02_02_i05.gif

stone thrower- spell breaker with no shield, and have axe in melee
illu_04_02_02_i07.gif

noble man- same as horseman, but wearing cloths and more armor, no shield, and spear
illu_04_02_02_i06.gif

druid- prist with face of antonidas XD
illu_04_02_02_i02.gif

celtic tribal ruler- same as teoutonic cheiftan, but sword now XD
illu_04_02_02_i01.gif

avenger of boudica- demon hunter that is woman, with two sword and not blades.
illu_04_02_02_i08.gif

iron thrower-same as stone thrower, more fortified and projectile is now metal ball
illu_04_02_02_i09.gif

Huns (mongolian tribe. wears indian type cloths)

huns cheiftan-death knight with club i guess
illu_04_03_2_01.gif

shamon- same as pristess of odin, but more scary lookin
illu_04_03_2_02.gif

skull breaker- peon with hair, cloth, and club with bones stickin out
illu_04_03_2_03.gif

long range killer- male archer with poison arrows XD same weapon as belly slasher in melee
illu_04_03_2_04.gif

belly slasher-footman with some lose cloth, blood all over.
illu_04_03_2_05.gif

man splitter- knight with no left hand weapon.
illu_04_03_2_06.gif

amazon-night elf archer on horse back.same weapon as skull breaker in melee
illu_04_03_2_07.gif

roman death-knight with bloody armors(as it is stolen from death romans) with bunch of weapons on back, while only uses sword. no flag pole
illu_04_03_2_08.gif

romans(i bet you know this almighty country...)

mercernerys-teoutonic body with roman equipement.
illu_04_04_2_01.gif

paetorian- footman with cape and some improoved armor will be it.
illu_04_04_2_02.gif

leginary- mercernary but use palum and is in body of romans. troll hunter with shield i guess
illu_04_04_2_03.gif

archer- very well armored and fortified male elf archer. and flame arrows. sword at melee.
illu_04_04_2_04.gif

cavalyman- armor of clean roman death and little bit better (since its not damaged) knight with shield instead of flagpole.

illu_04_04_2_05.gif

roman tribune- cavalyman with kick ass armor and coolness. pretty much picture of overwlming lookin:cool:
illu_04_04_2_06.gif

(will be added more as i think of how to describe them)

Last edited:
Level 3
if warcraft is made with softimage xsi, then i might be able to just load it from the game to here

(against rome graphic is 3d, but turned 2d in game PLAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.