• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a roman soldier for my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi! I have a project in progress call: Rome: Barbarians Invasion. Its was called
Europe Barbarians invasion before. So now i am asking if someone could do a simple roman soldier. Good looking dont need to be full detailed but i want a:

1. Roman soldier looks heavy have horse tail on his helmet and have a bigshield and a sword.

2. Light clothed roman soldier, maybe like have a brown shirt, and armored legs, and have a sword.

or

3. A roman soldier that have a cape and a helmet and no armor (chest) just armored pauldrons and legs.

Something like that, just one of them, if you want you can make them all.
but just a simple roman looking. It would be great if someone did make one.

I will of course give you Credits for it :D

Level 7
Ok. Well... i think this model is too large (Kb) for my map :/ because my older map, people ask me to reduce its because some of the players had got a problem of it. So now i am remake it and reduce the kb much more.

Still . . . . i maybe should choose another model :/

But thx! I gave you a +rep for trying to help me!

Level 10
i'm prity sure it still is 4mb . . . . but a simple way of reducing model size, you dont need to ask the users permision for this, is simply resizing the textures, by exporting them as tga's and say halving, or if thats too low detail 2/3 of somthing, and then re importing them over the old textures in wc3 modle editor, it can litraly half the modle size . . lol

Level 15
i'm prity sure it still is 4mb . . . . but a simple way of reducing model size, you dont need to ask the users permision for this, is simply resizing the textures, by exporting them as tga's and say halving, or if thats too low detail 2/3 of somthing, and then re importing them over the old textures in wc3 modle editor, it can litraly half the modle size . . lol

Actually i think map file has been increased from 4mb to 8mb...check it yourself,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.