• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Clash for the Sacred Cheese Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
It's nice to know that after all the battle, all the kills, and stuff, there's still a Cheese to conquer and deliver to our gods as an offering xD

Level 30
What I just dont agree is the part you said holder will be slowed or reduced armor, we should not always aim for funny parts but also some parts tht should be realistic enough. Cheese can cause no harm or even slow a holder (except if that is large pack of cheese... a large one I say! :D)

Sometimes too much humour overload will make the game lose some other components such as realisticness and such factors. But dont let this message down you, this is never meant to be one.

Level 20
Think about a map like dota. Magina's Blink + Kelen's Dagger, + Force Staff would retrieve the cheese to the other base in no time, or using a Teleport. Slowing, Silencing and Item Disabling is better. OR MAYBE have a courier just to hold the Cheese and everyone protects the courier.

If courier dies, the opposite team courier comes to the rescue, if it dies, the other one revives, and so on, so the game goes beyond killing enemies, there's a flag capture, but also a defend the courier.

Level 30
How about when the cheese is being carried, disable attacks and using of skills. Only Passives are active. Everything will be back to normal when the Cheese is dropped.

This is quite realistic enough and grants challenge if you will ask me.

Level 16
Nah, I think a hero would be better. All movement items will be disabled to keep the balance.

@Hell_Master
Yes. Spart summed it up very well, it is the chasing that will cause a lot of comedy. For instance traps can be set to create huge laughters and stuffs like that.

The cheese holder will have a Faerie Fire buff that reveals his position. He also can't attack nor cast spells. And ofc the item is undroppable except on death. He would also move really slow.

Level 16
Hello everyone. We are now polling the official map name and theme in the group. Please come and vote with your posts.

Since the map idea is favored, I have decided to adopt it as our official gameplay. This is not the final decision so there are still room for change and improvement. A new discussion relating to this has also been created, join and discuss.

Level 13
Here is your Signature Request :D
[Tell me if its good :D]
206543-albums5871-picture71343.jpg

Level 30
Lol, that looks damn awesome, bro. but you should remove your name from Signature. ANd also the map is humorous but the signature looks to damn sexy and serious. Maybe make it have a humorous picture also but lets leave that decision to Doomlord.

+4 REP

Level 13
Lol, that looks damn awesome, bro. but you should remove your name from Signature. ANd also the map is humorous but the signature looks to damn sexy and serious. Maybe make it have a humorous picture also but lets leave that decision to Doomlord.

+4 REP

I kinda made a condition with him hahaha i will put my name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.