• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Advice for my new map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I've been making this map 'Vamparism Submerged' which is; in esscense a Vamparism map under the sea!
But it doesn't follow all the same rules as Vamparism games....

What i need help with now is deciding what in game resources should be used and how they should be gathered.

I was thinking of using: Food, Resources(would include all building materials etc.) Gold or Blood.

So any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Level 9
If this is Under The sea,the enviroment should be the same.
The terrain should not be flat and there should be like Sunken ships or something like that,and of course the terrain should have living enviroment to,because in the bottom of the sea theres life...

Must for this map is to use Sunken Ruins for template of your map,because its the most sea like etc
U cant forget the Custom and original hero ideas and you must ask yourself if this idea that you have is original and fun enought...
So i could maybe help you with the ideas or/and terrain,FEEDBACK me:!:
The reason i want to help you is because i want to start in the map development myself.

But you must have someone who will do your models or/and skins,because i can only do ideas/terrain/skins(optional) etc...
Ending title should contain information on who helped you with your map.

For your map do be approved it first must be reviewed,thats why making maps that are good takes time and hard work.
Under any condition you must not lose hope because the first map or/and maps In BETA Stage are rarely approved right away,you need to improve your map using updates and minor improvements before the map gets approved:!:
Now this is a few advice that i hope you find helpfull,GooD LucK on your map and CYA:!:

Thanks,
:spell_breaker: The_Grapist :spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.