• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Advertising my own map ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm just posting this so hopefully some of you guys will try out my map and tell me if i can improve something and stuff like that :D tell me if you like it ;)
Download link http://www.epicwar.com/maps/205678/ (yeah it's kind of a ripoff of another map using the same mirror system)

Level 14
Good escape map! Its fun to play around with the turtles.
(I played just 2 levels coz i didint have time)

My suggestions:
-Make it available to change between your turtles. (If you select the mirror of your turtle, the roles changing)
-Make them revive in mirror because if i want to start fast, one turtle can lag behind and i die at the first turn.
-The turtles are big. Its hard to see their collision, make them smaller so newbies can understand the game engine better (If they touch smthg they die. But if the turtle is big, footmen can touch me and im still alive)

Otherwise the game is good, i would try other ground textures tho.
With some work this can be a good presentable map, keep up the good work!

Level 1
Thanks for the tips i'll change some stuff right now! :) about that switching between the mirror turtle thing, its a good idea and it would be fun, but i made some levels that would be too easy if you can just switch to the mirror turtle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.