• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Build Your Own Maze (Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, this is one of my first topics, all I usually do on this forum is help people out. But this forum is also for talking about maps, so I wanted to talk about mine.

Build Your Own Maze 1.26 (BYOM) is my best map and I consider it finalized. I've received a lot of positive feedback about it, and some guy idolizes me for it.

Try it out, download here. Only 261 kb.

This topic is also for comments, questions, and suggestions (I will only make a new version if completely necessary). If you want an unprotected version just say so (or for any other of my maps).

If you like it, go ahead and host on B.net. By hosting it you are really helping me out. I am aware it gets laggy after you play it for an hour (time flies), that's why there's the point system so eventually there's a winner and the rest losers. If you think you can fix the lag problem, tell me; I've removed all point and group leaks.

Level 5
I actually really love playing this map los, but i found one error on b.net one day, for some reason i found a grunt that was walking through the walls and it patroled all the way down to the end of the map, i don't really know how it did this but it was from some one else's maze.

Level 4
wish i could dl the map and help u out....but i can't see the map sections ... but the map sounds great... GL with it

Status
Not open for further replies.