• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Adventurer Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people good an creating models out there, I am in need of a few Adventurer models, both Male and Female (and yes Human with an insistence on Blue Eyes and Black Hair) I would like this model to have the following (as I can't create models myself, and I will credit the model creator/s in any thing I use them in and insist that the model creator/s be credited as well), Idle animation with gold coin flip, duel pistols attack animations (both in use for special attack animations) spell animations inspired by Steampunk Gunslinger (I like them, but do feel they are dated and unrefined), and a Crystal Form (Model) for a unique Metamorphosis model if intended for such an ultimate, as well as the outfit of base model being inspired by characters like Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, LEGO Johnny Thunder (A Human Fanart is my profile Image) and The Renowned Explorer's Outfit, and yes Harrison Jones, Reno Jackson, Elise Starseeker. with the Crystal Form primarly inspired by Kida from Atlantis The Lost Empire. If anyone is up to the task please take note I would be extremely thankful, If I actually figure out how to create custom models, I will share my works (including my request as I will try and make that).

Status
Not open for further replies.