• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Advanced question about Crow Storm Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Advanced question about Crow Form Jump

• Jump
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Jump
      • (Casting unit) Equal to (==) Jumpy Hero
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Crow Form to Jumpy Hero
      • Unit - Remove Crow Form from Jumpy Hero
      • Animation - Change Jumpy Hero flying height to 600.00 at 800.00
      • Wait ((Real((Level of Jump for Jumpy Hero))) / 6.00) seconds
      • Animation - Jumpy Hero flying height to 1.00 at 500.00
      • Wait ((Real((Level of Jump for Jumpy Hero))) / 6.00) seconds
      • Animation - Change Jumpy Hero flying height to 0.00 at 800.00
So we have this trigger that is not MUI or MPI. What I wanna do with this basic trigger is make it little more advanced but I got no idea from where to begin. First I need this jump trigger to not just jump for x seconds but to jump toward a Point that I have Set, the point is set in front of the Hero so there is no need to make the Hero face it or something like that. When it's close to this point then to land instead of landing after some time. The problem is I got no idea how to detect if the unit is close to the preset Point nor how to decrease the flying height so that the Hero land on the Point. The Moving trigger simple move Hero toward his facing every x seconds.

And little offtopic because I don't wanna create more threads. I need to create Item that regen Mana Points not Mana % and this item to stack. I was thinking about the Brilliance Aura but I am not sure how to make it stack and how to disable the buff from appearing if i make it stack. Note this item must be able to stack with at least 10 items that also give the same mana regen but different point value.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 5
For the second: I don't believe there's an ability other than Brilliance Aura that can provide flat mana regeneration. You would have to trigger it.

You can make Rejuvination restore mana and remove the healing. To make it stack you will need to trigger it, however.

Level 3
Problem solved good that i was motivated by the Paladon's jumping system and added few lines to mine. As for the mana regen thing i guess i will do it with trigger. Still very strange why blizzard don't have item that give bonus flat mana regen only % ones.

Level 11
You can make Rejuvination restore mana and remove the healing. To make it stack you will need to trigger it, however.

Rejuvenation is not a passive ability.

Problem solved good that i was motivated by the Paladon's jumping system and added few lines to mine. As for the mana regen thing i guess i will do it with trigger. Still very strange why blizzard don't have item that give bonus flat mana regen only % ones.

I think it's for the most part a balance thing, so that Intelligence heroes will always have higher mana regeneration than Strength/Agility heroes, regardless of items. Brilliance Aura gives a flat bonus because it's an aura, mainly meant to support caster heavy armies.

Level 29
you need at least 2 trigger to make a MUI jump spell, one for the cast then 1 for the fast looper/timer (0.04 seconds)...
the only way to do this is by using http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...late-144325/?prev=search=indexing&d=list&r=20, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/hashtables-mui-133407/ and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...97329/?prev=search=unit%20indexer&d=list&r=20

for more info, reffer to Meticulous's post#2...

for the xMana, you may use those systems as well, add the caster to a group and loop it or adjust the manay there...

Status
Not open for further replies.