• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Advanced Nova Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have seen i much maps a nova-like spell. So the caster creates many waves where each of them attacks in other directory like a ring .
Example: like death Nova in TBR 1.32

PLs give an example of triggers or skill

Dennis-pol

Level 29
  • ABC
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to yourAbility
    • Actions
      • Set PointCaster = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 36, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 dummyUnit for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at PointCaster facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Set Point = (PointCaster offset by 100.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x 10.00) degrees)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave Point
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PointCaster)

Last edited:
Level 5
Hehe. This post helped me as well. I used to trigger novas by creating a unit at my point offstet by x and y, ordering it to shockwave me, so the wave overshoots, then repeating the entire process a total of 36 times. So that's what the "For every integer" thing is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.