• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Additional armor request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
After I decided to remove the request related to poop or crap, I decided to move forward. I made the Breath of Lightning ability. Now, after the spell, the hero will be given 4 armor for 4 seconds. This is something I can't do. This is for level 1.
Level 2 -5 armor for 5 seconds.
Level 3 -6 armor for 6 seconds.
I would like this effect to be in GUI.

Last edited:
Level 4
After I decided to remove the request related to poop or crap, I decided to move forward. I made the Breath of Lightning ability. Now, after the spell, the hero will be given 4 armor for 4 seconds. This is something I can't do. This is for level 1.
Level 2 -5 armor for 5 seconds.
Level 3 -6 armor for 6 seconds.
I would like this effect to be in GUI.

Here it is, attached the map. All you have to do in the triggers is change "breathe of fire" ability to whichever ability you want. You can edit visuals in object editor. I did it in the same map as for your briliance aura request, so you got both things in 1 place.

Attachments

• Mana degeneration spell.w3x
    18.5 KB · Views: 38
Level 6
While the Mana degeneration aura(the spell I ignored the first time) does work, it doesn't use a second buff like millzy suggested.
To achieve the correct effect, I made the Shining Crystal Aura that regenerates mana(like Brilliance Aura), then I created 3 levels of the Shining Crystal Aura(negative edition), that allowed me to add negative values. The second aura is for units. After that, I created the spellbook called SCA(Book), made 3 levels and added the Shining Crystal Aura negative levels there. And I used the 2 code below:
  • Shining Crystal Aura hide the second effect
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Disable Shining Crystal Aura Spellbook (BOOK) for (Picked player)
  • Shining Crystal Aura second effect for enemies
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Shining Crystal Aura
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Shining Crystal Aura Spellbook (BOOK) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Shining Crystal Aura Spellbook (BOOK) to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Set level of Shining Crystal Aura Spellbook (BOOK) for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Shining Crystal Aura for (Triggering unit))
Edit: This is the effect I want for my Breath of Lightning. Thanks, Tutko!

Level 4
While the Mana degeneration aura(the spell I ignored the first time) does work, it doesn't use a second buff like millzy suggested.
To achieve the correct effect, I made the Shining Crystal Aura that regenerates mana(like Brilliance Aura), then I created 3 levels of the Shining Crystal Aura(negative edition), that allowed me to add negative values. The second aura is for units. After that, I created the spellbook called SCA(Book), made 3 levels and added the Shining Crystal Aura negative levels there. And I used the 2 code below:

Edit: This is the effect I want for my Breath of Lightning. Thanks, Tutko!

Oh y my bad on that. I left in object editor that it gives briliance aura buff xd. You can just create your own custom buff and change that part in object editor and it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.