• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Eragon Models (Lots of...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request a great pack of Model for my eragon Campaign, which I'm going to make mostly after the book.
I've made Zar'roc, the sword eragon recieves quite shortly in the book. I would like to request:

Request:
Eragon.
Saphira.
Eragon Armored.
Saphira Armored.
Eragon mounted on Saphira.
Eragon mounted on Saphira and both armored.
If anyone decides to make my request I would be very grateful!
You will ofcourse get all the credits which is appropriate.:infl_thumbs_up:
Thanks anyway!:grin:

Well, skins are better than nothing, but that's an emergency exit...
Models would look far better... That's why I'm requesting them:wink:
The blue (Azure) Dragon is acceptable as Saphira, but I can't geoset edit someone on top of it... Therefor I need someone to model a mounted Eragon. As you said, Massive_Attack. Arthas and Captain are acceptable, but they are emergency exits, as said aobut Saphira. I can model, but I'm not good, and I've never even tried modelling persons or living beeings before, so it would look like crap, that I'm sure of...:sad:

I would be very grateful if anyone decides to do my request, thanks anyway.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.