• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Team Glow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've seen at least 5 tutorials on how to remove team glow from a model... but what about adding? I have a doom guard model that I'm trying to give a more "heroesque" look with the glow, and I've tried doing the removal tutorials in reverse, but they just kind of screwed up the model. If anyone has successfully added team glow to a unit then I'd like to know how.

Level 21
A very easy method to add hero glow is to:

1. Download WE Unlimited (tools section)
2. Install, open up your map with WEU Enhancer (included in WE Unlimited)
3. Tick " use advanced triggers " and " include hero glow models "
4. Save the changes and open the map with WE Unlimited.
5. Go to trigger editor
6. At the bottom where there is " Advanced - " there should be a trigger that adds hero glow.
7. So just add the hero glow to your desired unit.

Level 3
Ok when I open up WEU it just opens up my normal WE, and the trigger editor window doesn't include Advanced-.

Level 3
Bleh NM I found it. Thanks Sopho!

BTW I need help on getting some portrait models to be used with some models that I imported. It's another thread in the models section.

Level 3
Oh yes you did thanks again... BTW new problem, is there any way to get the team glow that's added to be certain colors? Like with the team color option? Eating dinner so I won't be checking forums for 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.