• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Autocast?? (Corruption Arrows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm wondering if there is a way to make a passive skill into an autocast skill, such as having arrows (like cold arrows) that lower the armor of an enemy (like orb of corruption).

I could make a trigger to do this (event: spell casted; condition: spell = <frost arrow dummy>, enough in mana pool; action: lower mana, use corruption), but the user interface would be really weird...

Level 7
You cant create custom autocast you can only modify the ones given by blizzard

But you can do the trigger thing way easier.
If the spell is casted your hero had enough mana so you only need to add the corruption effect based on dummy ability level
dont see what would be wrong with the interface

Level 5
Couldn't you just add the orb of corruption buff to the skill?

I tried doing that, but the buff only creates a buff and special effects on the enemy - it actually doesn't lower the armor. The armor lowered (and damage bonus) is present in the abilities section under "item attack corruption bonus", the data section.

If there's a way to splice the two together (the data section from the "item attack corrption bonus" and the "frost arrows" data section); that's what I'm asking. Thanks though regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.