• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Add unit damage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
When unit is using item
Item being manipulated equals to (your item)
Add (danage bonus skill bassed on Attack Bonus from claws of attack) Skill to triggering unit

Not sure that will work but you can try it... you can add <Remove Damage Bonus(from another weapon) skill from triggering unit>

Level 9
When unit is using item
Item being manipulated equals to (your item)
Add (danage bonus skill bassed on Attack Bonus from claws of attack) Skill to triggering unit

Not sure that will work but you can try it... you can add <Remove Damage Bonus(from another weapon) skill from triggering unit>
Er, I don't think that it will fail. But I think it will leak if he removes the item the bonus is still there so...

I usually do the (note not trigger):
I just change the Claws of attack (and damage to X) and name it like AK-47, then add some attachment points.

But if you want trigger I think I can.
CARRYING THE ITEM
EVENT - Unit Carries Item
CONDITION - Unit Carry = Hero
Item Carried X = TRUE
ACTION- Create 1 Damage(Dummy) to the Region(Far) with ...
SET DUMMY= Last Created Unit
SET CARRY = Hero Manipulating Item
IF/THEN/ELSE
IF - CARRY is Dying unit = False
Item Carried X = False
THEN - Turn on Checker
ELSE - Kill DUMMY
Turn off Checker
CHECKER
EVENT - Every 0.05 second
CONDITION - (None)
ACTION - Turn on Carrying the Item (checking Condition)

Note: Make the unit has the skill (Aura Damage)
The Aura Damage is just modified Trueshot Aura.
Er. Seems long but I think it will work.

Level 17
Hi, im making a new map and I wanted to know if its possible to add unit damage in a triggers like Adding the unit damage in a trigger to make im more powerfull.

Im making a map with guns that add damage when used...
Sry for bad enlglish :goblin_good_job:

maybe try the Gui Damage Engine (spell section), then u can modify the whole damage output easily, just check if unit got that weapon(i gues weapon is a item) type in his inventory or just set a variable when u use ability and at "set damage" trigger check the variable value and do extra damage

Status
Not open for further replies.