• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

add difficulties..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
the game gets reallly boring after a few rounds, please add difficulties so if you get a good group together you can face impossible odds..

Level 6
I already told them while we where doing the party to add more difficulties :)

and i think they tough of it before i told them.

Level 4
eeeyup :) Thet plan is to have 3 difficulties eventually, Normal, Hell and Nightmare :)

The maps current state would be "normal", hell will be rather difficult and Nightmare will hopefully be close on impossible xD

You've got it backwards. Hell is supposed to be harder than Nightmare.

Normal, Nightmare, Hell

Level 17
You've got it backwards. Hell is supposed to be harder than Nightmare.

Normal, Nightmare, Hell

Who cares xD
Didnt he say that he will change the difficult names anyway?
lol. x)

BTW, Nice that you fixed an icon for the forum now =D
And we thought of making difficults long ago.
But first we have to balance the map before we can make difficults.

Level 17
*cough* Wizard *cough*

Wizard is suppost to be imba!
Just look at sorc in diablo 2.
Sorc is freaking imbalanced, you can pawn anyone and anything with a full geared ice sorc in level 99. And if you just wanna play through the game, you can just choose lightning and get the shit out of your enemies with lightning and then just blink through the game.

But yeah.. i know what you mean xD

Level 30
Sorc is freaking imbalanced, you can pawn anyone and anything with a full geared ice sorc in level 99. And if you just wanna play through the game, you can just choose lightning and get the shit out of your enemies with lightning and then just blink through the game.

lol yea xD Hopefully once we finish abilities such as leap, locust swarm and disintegrate the classes should be a tad more balanced :)

Level 6

yea but this isnt diablo 2!!!

Level 17
and the sorc is balanced. Sorc is the most weak class of all in D2 at beginnig, but the most powerfull at higher levels. Same as the barb, he is the most powa at lowest levels, but at the end he is too weak.
Thats the whole idea. ^^

Im not with you there.
Make a lightning sorc and play. sorc is freaking imbalanced if your lightning at low level. I played d2 yesterday. Played through with a lightning sorc at level 24. And personally, i think that barbarian is that good at the start. You just need to play good. A paladin can easily win over a barb if you do it right.
But amazon is the best class, if you know how to play her perfect.
Myself i suck with amazon, but it is proven to be the best.
You can complete the game in one hour :S

Anyway, when i said that wizard is suppost to be imba, it was a joke.
So w/e.

Level 3
the game gets reallly boring after a few rounds, please add difficulties so if you get a good group together you can face impossible odds..

If you find it too easy, add Computers ( I think it doesn't matter what type they are, they're still counted as players ) and the monsters will have more HP ( and not sure - dmg ) .. I remember trying Solo 6 players with a Barb.. the Shadow Creature had 7k life instead of 1,5k O_O (it was before some weeks but I think it was something like that ) I killed it but the Skeleton King was the doom of me:D Anyways, adding computers definitely helps to increase difficulty. ;)

Level 17
If you find it too easy, add Computers ( I think it doesn't matter what type they are, they're still counted as players ) and the monsters will have more HP ( and not sure - dmg ) .. I remember trying Solo 6 players with a Barb.. the Shadow Creature had 7k life instead of 1,5k O_O (it was before some weeks but I think it was something like that ) I killed it but the Skeleton King was the doom of me:D Anyways, adding computers definitely helps to increase difficulty. ;)

Yeah, computers makes it harder, as of what i know. I had a hard time trying to solo with 5 comps aswell :X

Status
Not open for further replies.