• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add Animation to summon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Each player has a "Summoner" in my map. It is an Acolyte but with the replaced model of Kel'Thuzard (Necromancer). When an Acolyte summons a building, an animation appears on the hands of the Acolyte. When the Necromancer summons a builing, he does no animation.

I wonder how to add Animation - Spell to be played when a builing is being summoned?

Level 9
Im not realy shure on this one, i beleive i came across somthing like this in animation action category, do like unit summons building play desired anim.

but im not realy shure, hope i helped ;)

Level 3
Something like this?
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead (D)
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play Hero Tavern #1 0477 <gen>'s stand animation
Change it around for your needs... not sure what they are...

Level 12
These animations have to do with the acolyte's model and cannot be added as a seperate special effect to the necromancer model. Should you insist that you MUST have that animation I believe it's possible to extract the animation as a seperate special effect via model editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.