• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Actived Players On Garena 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Add me on garena just in case
Fawkzzzzz

Berserker lvl 48
Bishop lvl 46
Hunter lvl 46
Druid lvl 46

Hopefully I can find a way to get garena working again since VPN doesn't work either now

Level 3
Garena: DfxbigT. I also just recently tried to join the group so plzzzz add me if any one here is in charge of it :D

Level 6
Greetings People im Egotenks im back here to Gaias again i had to change my bnet acc and Garena acc now i am "Egot3nks" which is basically same but had to change it anyways

PD: Soul if you read this add my new name to the bot admins please thank you :)

Level 1
Garena - Juducyz
Bishop 47.
We have a team (meanwhile 7+ people) ,unsubscribe in Garena.

Last edited:
Level 3
I had the same problem as black_chidori before I uninstalled garena(that is approximately a year ago).
Is it fixed yet ?
If not , then please tell us how you can fix that :3
any help is appreciated.

my nick is Death_lCnight, I had some good characters but I can't remember what they were and they're on my other PC which is broken right now. Only thing I remember is that I had a full geared crusader.

Level 1
I am Allied006 on this Garena thing I downloaded.
Allied006 on US East
Arsenic#1583 on battle.net
LilArsenic on steam

I really really want to play this with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.