• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Actual Garena Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In other topic: Garena
theere is namy players with dead account.

So here I wanted every players who have account on Garena to put here hes nick name and avaiblity.
Me and few other guys are trying to set decent group for leveling and dungeon raiding.

So here we go, my nick: Hawajska

Level 3
Srsly mate, I added you a few days ago and wrote u like 4x these days. You never replied to me. It's kinda funny that you are asking for ppl in garena while I try to invite you to my group (7 ppl, we made lvl 33 yesterday and cleaned d2 many times) and you dont even answer to my chat messages. If you are afk thats ok. But reply when you come back. Not answering at all is very unmannered.

Or did you never recive any chat messeges? Sometimes Garena doesn't send them.

My Garena acc: xxXXMongoXXxx
I'm very active and I reply to anyone

Level 8
maybe u writed to Papa.Dragon... thats my in game name but in Garena it was alrdy taken so i use nick: Hawajska

Level 3
C4-femoika here, yo mongo sry bout yesterday man, my pccrashed for no aparent reason, did u lose much? My thief is gone since i lost all non saved archives, including its password :(, but ill catch u guys later!

Level 4
Garena: Shanchi
Classes: Monk [Future]
Level: 31 [At the moment]
most people here should know who i am.. probably? idk xD, feel free to add me, i'll help you in anyway as possible

Level 3
C4-femoika here, yo mongo sry bout yesterday man, my pccrashed for no aparent reason, did u lose much? My thief is gone since i lost all non saved archives, including its password :(, but ill catch u guys later!

It's ok, I lost 3k gold and 1 lvl (32 -> 33) but it was my fault too cuz I didn't save... Now I'm 34 and got my 5k spell so everything's fine :D

Femoika, come euope(northrend) gn: Gaia 1.1i
but hurry

What's your bnet accont on northrend? I'll add u there since we can't chat in Garena for some unknown reasons :/
My is xxXXMongoXXxx

Status
Not open for further replies.