• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any active Garena Plus Gaias players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
If you're an active garena plus gaias player please leave your garena plus nick and I will add you or if you want to play add me garena + nick: Fawkzzzzz (5 Z's). Thanks

Level 13
I assume you've got all the players under 'active' added since half of them are in your playgroup. I've been through all the threads, that's pretty much all the information I could gather over the last year or so.

Level 1
Just makes me sad that people listen to scum like oNcracK. And the irony is that i got him to play this map in the first place. Well if people are stupid enough to play with him I'm making a new group. Just helped 4 guys to get lvl 21+ with d2 and outside items. Gonna start d3 soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.