• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Me (Craka_J), HappyTauren is kind of active (Modeler), Av3n (Abilities), Skrab (Modeler), and Ice (Modeler). So far, we have no triggerers what so ever. Thus, there won't be much progress as far as systems and even quests go. I'm still looking all over the place for good people to join, but so far, I've had no success. People are just too busy these days.
We have enough modelers now. Texure Artists aren't really needed so much, but we may need some good people to make us custom tilesets. No noobs allowed on a job like this!

I have yet to contact ~Void~ to help terrain Wc3:WoW. If not him, then I'll try to get ahold of MadseN (Even though he is in the army at the moment). I'll announce what their answer(s) was when I get a response from them in here.

Sound Exports! We're going to start importing exported sounds and music from WoW soon. If you can help with this, you're in.

Player Models! We're in need of a modeler who can basically make a model similar to how HappyTauren made his "WoW Troll" model which he has uploaded in the Hive's model resources area. What we'll need unit modelers to do is to make an accurate recreation of a race in World of Warcraft with a generic shirt and short pair of pants. Nothing spectacular. It must look like the race in WoW very well. Will you need to know how to animate? No. However, you'll need to know how to add an existng WC3 unit's animations to your model.

~Craka_J

Level 5
I'm BACH!
bach.jpg

Errrr... I mean back. :wink:
Summer is coming and JASS shall be the name of the game.
But anyways this is awesome! I thought this was dead!

I can't wait to get started again. :grin:

Level 25
Well now you're asking questions in the wrong forum about the wrong thing. However, I'll answer it.

Systems that need to be done currently in our way is the Rogue Combo Point system, I'd like to get a jumping system in the game soon, a Casting Timer system, and well that is about it for now.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.