• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acrobatics/Martial arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Does anyone else here do acrobatics or Martial arts? I'm self taught with acrobatics, and I'm only capable of backflips, frontflips, and handspring variations.
With martial arts I know Traditional Japanese Karate, Capoeira, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, and am currently working on my own style.
How bout you guys?

Level 3
I suppose thats a matter of opinion. But I made this thread to see who else on the forums shared my interests. If you think martial arts are overrated, fine, but that doesn't mean it has to be stated.

Level 4
I do Muay Thai, and boxing as well as Ju Jitsu. Ive been doing Boxing most of my life and Muay Thai for 5 years. At the gym I go too we dont have belts you just fight guys that are around your skill level. My Gym is more about training for a UFC type fight or MMA Event instead of that flashy stuff.

In my opinion Zombie dont go and try too make your own style at your young age, its just ridiculous too try and do, you still probably havent mastered any of your other trained styles so too try and start your own isnt a good idea,your only 16 the chances of you making a great martial art are slim too none, im not trying too destroy anything for you im just trying too be realistic. No offense ment just my two cents.

Also just too clarify im not some guy who doesnt know anything and just trains.I do boxing fights for my gym and kickboxing fights so I have alot of experience. I hope I didnt come off the wrong way in this post im just very serious about the sport.

Last edited:
Level 21
i can do a double foot, backflip, frontflip (ish) and back/front summer saults, 540 kick, 360 kick, arial and other random stuff but i dont do matial arts because they cost to much money for something that could get you thrown in prison. over here someone attacks you with a knife for your wallet or whatever and u fight em of and break their arm, you get taken to court and imprisoned for assault. therfore your onlyway of suriving an attack by a mugger is A. dont have a wallet B. wear armour C. kill em and hide the body.

your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.