• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone!
I'm fairly new to the modding scene and thought I might as well introduce myself. I've been using the Map Editor for awhile now, only messing around and getting comfortable with it. I have no maps, but I'm starting a project called CotD ( in the projects forum ). I love to write storylines and make skins/art for various games, but I lack in the map building area. I'm not a very smart person, so I usually rely on others to set me straight. I will almost never deny help to someone. I'm really looking forward to working with you guys.

Other things about me:
I'm an acrobat, I get confused easily, my computer is a Mac, I love to help others, I know (martial arts) Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Traditional Japanese Karate, Capoeira, and are currently working on my own style.

I require alot of assistance, but am honor bound. Therefore I will return the favor almost any way I can.

Level 9
Muay Thai? Awesome. I know Shotokan (sp?) myself.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. You sound like me. Except with a conscience. (again, sp?)

Level 3
Ah, ok. I think you spelled it right. I am going to need alot of triggering help for my project, you wouldn't mind taking part in it, would you?

Level 3
Grammar is one of my few strong points, and thanks. Also, if anyone wants me to, I can make Signatures and Avatars, Just send me a PM.

Level 4
Hey Zombie welcome too the forum. Like you Ive trained under Martial Arts. Muay Thai is my main one along with Boxing and Ju Jitsu. Have a great stay here dude.

Level 7
Herio-san can make you a cool signature(note that if you see a HS in the lower left corner of a sig it was made by him).Ill help in any and every way possible too so you can count on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.