• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Achtung!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The name's Tijmen Bok, from the Netherlands. I am not proud to be a human: I loathe (most of) them. The humans I know have no sense of logic, and they always know of ways to get me depressed. I try to avoid as many of those beasts as possible, but most of the times, they like to have a word with me about my 'behavior', where they blame me for things THEY are guilty of as well. So basically, humans only care about themselves and place their problems to other people. They are dumb, but I guess that's why they are human. Perhaps you think it's strange to be a human-hating human, but obviously it is possible.

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Level 2
Gee, thank you. You know, you don't sound like humans, or at least not humans I know. I should tell a bit more about myself. I am 17 years old. I'm in my final year for high school now(exams are VERY close). And for Warcraft 3 modding...

Currently I'm working on 'custom melee maps', which are, maps with extra triggers and custom units etc. which you can play just like melee maps. My current map is an underground maze, where every 540 to 720(random) seconds a volcano erupts, damaging(and sometimes killing) the whole battlefield. There is a way to protect your base against it...

I hope I can get this map to upload once it's done. But in the meantime, can someone tell me how to upload maps to the Hive? Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't like Humans?

Roll Horde!

Had to be said..

Status
Not open for further replies.